Website BY YOUR SIDE-Autism Therapy Services
· Responsible for enforcing professional and ethical standards for ABA Therapy in order to maintain BY YOUR SIDE’s high quality of care for clients and adherence to the Professional and Ethical Compliance Code for Behavior Analysts issued by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board.
· Assist Sr. Mgr. in developing processes for standardizing clinical procedures (e.g., weekly clinical overlaps; monthly parent/team meetings; quarterly CEU attendance; semi-annual assessments, etc.) to ensure advancement of skills within BCBA team
· Responsible for confirming accurate details included on expense reimbursement forms (in accordance with master mileage list coordinating with Operations Dept.)*
· Responsible for monitoring and ensuring therapists are scheduled for their target hours prior to team has completed accurate scheduling records for submitted devotion hours
· Will act as clinical liaison by participating in Therapy Focus Group (e.g., Family Focus Group; Little Learners; etc.) meetings
· Support Sr. Manager and Ops Manager in monitoring the efficient completion of BATS schedule at least two weeks in advance.
o Assist Sr. Manager in monitoring the efficient weekly completion of BCBA’s total spreadsheet (in conjunction with BATS schedule)
o Support in the execution of monthly professional development sessions for all BCBAs
· Assist Sr. Manager of ABA (conduct/plan/organize) with interviewing, hiring, onboarding, orientation, and training schedules for new supervisors
· Meets on weekly basis to communicate hiring needs to Sr. Manager, HR, and Ops Manager
o Work with Operations Dept. to create training/overlap schedule and initial schedule for new BCBAs
o Review performance portfolio’s of potential BCBA candidates with Sr. Manager
o Assist Sr. Manager in interviewing and verifying references of BCBA staff.
o Assist project manager in the onboarding of new BCBAs and BCaBAs.
§ Track completion of orientation process for new BCBAs and BCaBAs
§ Track completion of caseload transition task list by supervisors
o Assist Sr. Manager by contributing to 90-day, semi-annual, and annual performance reviews for BCBAs (therapists)
· Assist BCBAs on initial evaluations, process potential client interested in receiving therapy services and report recommended therapy hours to Senior Manager in a timely fashion.
· Work in conjunction with ABA Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist, Occupational Therapist and Counseling team to ensure collaboration between disciplines.
· Facilitate weekly meetings to review caseloads and progress of care when Senior Manager is remote.
· Assist Sr. Manager on disciplinary action for staff and ensuring continued professional development of all ABA therapists.
· Attend a bi-weekly leadership meeting with all Leads and Sr. Managers at the Burr Ridge location.
· Assist Sr. Mgr. on ensuring monthly goals are met by all BCBAs and department goals are met each quarter.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/BYYOURSIDEAutismTherapyServices/743999671875855-lead-board-certified-behavior-analyst-bcba- →