Discover the difference you can make at a different kind of company!
Autism Home Support Services is driven by our mission, and our passion to help families that have children with autism spectrum and related disorders. We thrive on creating a positive difference in a child’s overall development and long-term success. If, like us, you strive for purpose and meaning in your work, apply today!
What is a Registered Behavior Technician?
The Registered Behavior TechnicianTM (RBT®) is a paraprofessional who practices under the close, ongoing supervision of a BCBA, BCaBA, or FL-CBA. The RBT is primarily responsible for the direct implementation of behavior-analytic services.
What we offer you as a Registered Behavior Technician for Autism:
Phenomenal opportunity for special needs teachers/paraprofessionals, psychology students, Speech Language Pathologists
A rewarding experience in helping children with autism and families reach their full potential
Continued professional development opportunities in the field of autism
What you will get to do at Autism Home Support Services as a Registered Behavior Technician:
* Structured one-on-one interaction/instruction with children with autism spectrum and related disorders in their home, and/or a community setting or in the AHSS center
* Registered Behavior Technician’s provide observational data on the learning progress of their clients using technology based systems (iPad)
* Work under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst and alongside a professional care team, in a collaborative environment
Qualifications of a Registered Behavior Technician:
* Experience working with children with special needs
* Must have a flexible schedule of availability
* Must have their RBT Credential
* Applicants must possess our Core Values: Getting Stuff Done, Empathy, Integrity, Teamwork and Positivity/Energy
* Background in Early Childhood Education, Special Education, Psychology, Mental Health, Communication disorders or Behavioral Health
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://autismhomesupport.applytojob.com/apply/t7ndhJMdBd/Registered-Behavior-Technician →