Join our Northwest Illinois Team, Sign-On Bonus!
Why consider Autism Home Support Services?
At Autism Home Support , we focus heavily on ensuring our clients reach their greatest potential through monitoring broad scale outcomes. We have developed propriety tools and metrics to not only track a client’s progress toward each individual skill, but ensure that progress is being made on the timeline/trajectory that is most appropriate for them.
* High energy environment
* Ethical service delivery
* Insurance and operations support
* Industry leading technology support
* Professional development environment
* Diverse specialty BCBA opportunities
* BCBA candidate supervision program
* Flexible to work virtually and independently
* Committed to best practices for clients
We have positions both working in our Autism centers or with our in-home clients.
You can find a listing of our positions, and where to apply:
BCBA Case Manager
* Coordinates all clinical supports and collaborates with AHSS support departments to assure client is making maximum progress.
* Authenticates the treatment methods and decisions made for the client
* Accountable for the overall treatment plan and progress of the client in keeping with the BACB Professional and Ethical Code of Conduct
* Coordination with families/schools, training/coaching Behavior Technicians/RBTs; and completing progress reviews and plan adjustments.
*Work from home or center
We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes; Major Health and/Dental Insurance, Life, LTD and STD, Paid Time Off, 401K, professional development allowance (CEU’s), generous mileage policy, and bonus opportunities!
Relocation Stipend available
-Credentialed as BCBA by the BACB and retaining appropriate memberships certifications
-Experience working with children or young adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders
-Experience interacting with multiple care team members and families
-Assessment of skills & deficits across a variety of domains: Speech/Language/Communication, Sociability, Sensory/ Cognitive Awareness, Health/Physical/Behavior, Academic, Activities of Daily Living, etc. using best practice methodologies such as ABLLS-R, VB-MAPP, Vineland, etc.
-Development of skill acquisition and behavior support plans which deliver measurable improvement across metrics
-ABA methodologies including Functional Behavior Analysis, Discrete Trial Training, Verbal Behavior Analysis, Incidental Teaching, Shaping, Chaining, Modeling and Imitation, Task Analysis; Motivational methodologies and reinforcement practices;
-Interaction with parents and management staff in an agency and/or school setting;
-Technology and implementation of internet tools, willingness to learn
-Coordination with multiple care providers including Special Education Professionals, Speech Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Pediatricians, and Neurologists is helpful
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.autismhomesupport.com/job-openings/ →