Website ABA of Illinois
PROMOTING POSITIVE BEHAVIOR CHANGE
We are hiring for full time BCBAs and Level 2 Behavior Therapists to work with adult clients around Watseka, IL! We also have part-time positions available around Chicago and Waukeegan. These professionals will be responsible for conducting functional behavior assessments, developing behavior plans, and ensuring the effective implementation of all treatment and programming for clients on their caseload as described by the fundamental responsibilities as listed below.
– Adhere to professional and legal requirements and principles as well as demonstrating sound professional judgment at all times.
– Collaborate with family, caregivers, and all service providers as necessary to ensure continuity of care.
– Perform direct and indirect assessments to identify the function of the client’s behavior.
– Develop a behavior support plan based on functions of behavior and treatment methodologies that are evidence based and reflects the most recent research findings.
– Attend all relevant meetings for clients, including Behavior Management Committee (BMC), Human Rights Committee (HRC) and staffings and works effectively as part of a clinical team.
– Collect data before and during the implementation of the plan so that the plan’s efficacy can be assessed and data based decisions can be made.
– Provide direct instruction/ ongoing supervision, training, and support to clients, staff members, and family members during regularly scheduled home and community based visits.
– Evaluate the effectiveness of the implemented behavioral intervention plan and modifies plan as necessary.
We offer competitive salaries based on experience, and our benefits package includes medical, vision and dental, life insurance, short-term disability, 401K, and 529 plans.
Please contact us for more information!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org